Update 13 march 2020:
We will do our utmost to stay open and help all our patients as usual during the Corona Virus crisis.
After a spike in cases of COVID 19 across the UK, the 4 nations will now move to the ‘Delay phase’ of the public health response to the Pandemic. The key points and the requirements of this phase are as follows:
• From tomorrow if you have symptoms consistent with COVID19: Fever, shortness of breath and or a persistent cough you must self-isolate for 7 days.
• If a case is suspected it won’t be tested routinely. Testing will be conducted on a sample basis to gauge infection levels within communities.
• Schools will remain open for the time being. It is likely that they may need to close but when they do they may not re-open for several months.
• Planned overseas school trips will now not go ahead until further notice.
• Mass gatherings of over 500 people or more will be cancelled from Monday.
If you have concerns about Coronavirus (COVID-19) and are worried about symptoms, you must stay home and call your GP or NHS 24 (111) out of hours where you will receive help.
More information on symptoms and what to do in the link below.
At Inverurie Chiropractic Clinic we are following Local Infection Control Policies:
All of our staff are fully updated and we follow these procedures as a matter of course:
We have hand sanitisers in Reception and in every
We have paper towels in the bathroom – please use to dry your hands and discard in the bin
Hand washing: our therapists wash their hands with soap before and after all procedures. They also use hand sanitisers.
Broken skin is covered with a waterproof dressing.
Bench Cleaning – after each treatment per patient, the treatment table is cleaned with an antibacterial wipe.
Our therapists wear gloves when there is direct contact with blood, body fluid, non-intact skin or mucous membrane, after which the gloves are discarded and hands washed with soap & water.
Each treatment room has the above equipment in stock and ready to hand.
Please be assured that we are keeping up to date with all developments and advice from both the Government and Public Health England and will continue to take the necessary precautions.
Call us on: 01467 620707 or send us an email.
Inverurie Chiropractic Clinic
27 North Street
Aberdeenshire, AB51 4RP
Mondays 10 am - 6 pm
Wednesdays 10 am - 4 pm
Thursdays 10 am - 4 pm
Fridays 10 am - 4 pm
Out of hours: Please email us or leave message on our answer phone and a chiropractor will get back to you.
Get the latest news from the field of chiropractic.