NOTE - Updated 26th July 2020
Here at Inverurie Chiropractic Clinic we are committed to everyone's safety.
During the COVID-19 pandemic that responsibility is of great importance. If you are attending an appointment with us during COVID-19 there are some things you can do to prepare.
We are staggering the chiropractors' days and at the moment we are covering as follows:
Elisabeth Davidson is working Tues & Wednesdays, but will
be off for the month of August
Eleonor Hall is working Mon & Thurs
Reece Piroozan is working Mon-Sat
We are slowly bringing back the reception staff in stages, as per Scottish government guidelines and are delighted to announce that our acupuncturist Heng Zhou, and massage therapist Iain McKay are now both back working in the clinic and taking appointments. Keep checking our Facebook page for further updates
- Please arrive a maximum of 5 mins before your appointment
- Please wash your hands when arriving and/or use the hand sanitiser provided
- We have masks available for everyone but please bring your own if possible. We have appropriate PPE for all staff and clean all rooms incl reception and the bathroom
- Please wear loose comfortable clothing
- Please either wait in your car or take a seat in reception and someone will collect you
- We are spacing out appointment times to allow for thorough cleaning of the rooms
We now have x-ray facilities. We have our new bench which is specifically designed to treat sciatica.
We do ask, if you are still shielding or if
you feel unwell - to not attend the clinic and instead call us and reschedule and follow the advice below:
It’s very busy at @NHS24 & the 111 phone line. The option is to use nhsinform.scot as your first source of info. If symptoms are mild you do not need to call and it means those lines are kept for those with severe symptoms who need attention most urgently. For those with mild symptoms of a new cough and high temperature you need to stay home for 7 days and get well. Fluids, rest, isolation and paracetamol - that’s the advice given by NHS Scotland https://t.co/kdSXyThVba?amp=1
We would also love to hear your feedback.
Click the link below to fill out a survey about Inverurie Chiropractic Clinic