NOTE 26 March 2020 - until further notice - Updated 27th June 2020
Here at Inverurie Chiropractic Clinic we are committed to everyone's safety.
During the COVID-19 pandemic that responsibility is of great importance. If you are attending an appointment with us during COVID-19 there are some things you can do to prepare.
We are staggering the chiropractor's days and at the moment we are covering as follows:
Elisabeth Davidson is working Tues & Thurs
Eleonor Hall is working Mon & Thurs
Kairit Kostsikaite is returning to Finland 30th July and is currently working Tues-Wed- Fri
Reece Piroozan is working Mon-Sat
We hope to be able to get our reception staff back in July, but Iain McKay, Janet Mowat and Heng Zhou won't be back until July or August depending on the Scottish Government Guidellines. We will post any updates here and on our clinic Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Inveruriechiro/
- Please arrive a maximum of 5 mins before your appointment
- Please wash your hands when arriving and/or use the hand sanitiser provided
- We have masks available for everyone but please bring your own if possible. We have appropriate PPE for all staff and clean all rooms incl reception and the bathroom
- Please wear loose comfortable clothing
- Please take a seat in reception and your chiropractor will collect you
- We are spacing out appointment times to allow for thorough cleaning of the rooms
We now have x-ray facilities. We have our new bench which is specifically designed to treat sciatica.
We do ask, if you are still shielding or if
you feel unwell - to not attend the clinic and instead call us and reschedule and follow the advice below:
It’s very busy at @NHS24 & the 111 phone line. The option is to use nhsinform.scot as your first source of info. If symptoms are mild you do not need to call and it means those lines are kept for those with severe symptoms who need attention most urgently. For those with mild symptoms of a new cough and high temperature you need to stay home for 7 days and get well. Fluids, rest, isolation and paracetamol - that’s the advice given by NHS Scotland https://t.co/kdSXyThVba?amp=1
We would also love to hear your feedback.
Click the link below to fill out a survey about Inverurie Chiropractic Clinic